[an error occurred while processing this directive]
(Images, content and music herein
are copyrighted to
and Shock Records Ltd.
Distribution without written consent is prohibited.)
Back to Main
Shock Records is proud to present the world's
first fan based tribute to Ace Frehley.
If you have a band that you feel has a lot of talent and you need exposure
why not try submitting an Ace Frehley song!
All forms of musical styles are acceptable, from metal, hard rock, blues,
reggae and of course just straight ahead rock and roll!
All entries will be digitized on this website and receive exposure for your band
on our Ace Radio page, where 15,000 Kiss fans visit and tune in every month!
Here are the rules for contributing...
Due to the demand and popularity of this project we have extended our DEADLINE.
The dead line for fan based submissions is now September 1, 1997!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS September 1, 1997!
Here are some of the promises we make to those who take the time
to contribute their material...
- You must cover a song actually written by Ace Frehley himself or
that is recognized as an Ace Frehley anthem. Song like 2000 Man,
New York Groove are
acceptable. A song that Ace co-wrote is also acceptable, so Flaming Youth,
Juvenile Delinquent, Seperate and Coming Home are fine as well.
- There are no reserved songs.
However if some bands have chosen
to play the same track, then a competition
and vote will decide which track makes it to the CD.
- Contributions must be a full band, not just one musician/guitarist and a drum
computer. We need and expect fully mastered songs.
- Contributions must be delivered on DAT, with full
bio and information on your band. We cannot promise to
return the DAT to you, but we will try.
- All contributors agree to allow AceFrehley.Com to broadcast the
material via the Internet, for fans to listen to.
Here's how you can contribute material...
- All qualified entrants will receive printed bio's, and photos
and promotionial material on this site, to help promote
their band. This is regardless of whether they are elected to the final six,
or make it onto the CD.
- All qualified entrants will be digitized and placed on this web site,
in both RA format and in partial WAV format. You will
be welcome to link to your own material from your own sites.
- All participants will receive a congratulatory letter and thank you
from Shock Records.
- Send whatever promotional material and information you can,
as well as a DAT of the Ace Frehley songs you've covered,
and a list of musicians who played on the recordings to...
500 Wall St. #1019
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY IS SEPTEMBER 1, 1997!